From time to time, a Singapore company may want to change its company address. The company may move to another location for a variety of reasons. If your company would like to effect a change of address, here is what you need to do.
- The board will first decide on the change in address
- The board will need to pass a board resolution to indicate that the change in company address is agreed upon
- With the resolution, the company secretary or an authorised representative of the company can make the changes on BizFile+
- The company will have to inform various parties about the change in address, namely their banks, suppliers and vendors
- The address on official correspondences will have to reflect the new address
- The company address on name cards should also reflect the new address
If you are unsure of how your company can change its address, you can contact an experienced ACRA Filing Agent or seek legal advice.
The editorial team at Singapore Secretary Services